Wednesday, May 28, 2008
5/28/08
We haven't spent a whole lot of time this week working on the project in class, but I know that everyone in our group has been working outside class. We have all been relentlessly brainstorming ideas and continuing work on our individual aspects of the project. I have been working on the video and developing a basic outline, while Nicolette and Guadalupe have been working on the survey and other aspects. However, since the class time dedicated to our project has been a short this week (no school Monday, watched Oprah Tuesday), we haven't been producing a cornucopia of physical work, but I know that we are all working on planning and developing new ideas on how we are going to implement our plans into real life. The rest of this week should be spent physically making progress on each of our subtopics. Personally, I hope to finish a detailed outline of the PSA video and work with Nicolette on the website. Nicolette and Guadalupe should think about giving out some test surveys, and then distributing the final edition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment