Friday, May 23, 2008
Today is Friday!!!!
This week we got things done. We decided that I was going to be the one who was going to be writing on the blog. Well in a way I wanted to do this because like this I know what is going on with our group and also I know that I am doing something. This week Andrew has just been helping us with ideas while Nicolette started to do the survey. She didn’t have it all done but she got it started. We were thinking to pass the surveys through Marcus because like this he can send it to everyone at school. Like this we can get to know how people think of our topic and we can do this without going around and asking every single student. So probably this week that is coming up, Nicolette or I would be the ones that finish the survey. So far, I think that we are doing a good job at working together and I do think that we can do a good job to get our point across about peer pressure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment