As this school year is coming to an end, I have realized that I might not have been as productive as could have, especially in this class. However that does not mean that I have gone without learning anything. I can assure you, that is far from the truth. This class was really a time for me to step back, take a breath from the normal pressures of school and really learn some great skills. In this class, I was taught to think outside the norm, and even reevaluate my process of thinking, which has actually proved to be very useful in many scenarios in my life. This class primarily taught me a different way of thinking in general. This relates to my project, where the goal was to figure out how to make a positive sense of peer pressure in the community. This was a very hard task, but I liked thinking about how I could benefit the community. And, our group had some really good ideas to. Our problem seemed to be in executing them. In all honesty, I know that I didn't use my time as wisely as I could have and with so much going on in the other classes, and technical difficulties and things of that nature, we didn't complete nearly as much as we strive for. I think that our group should still send out our survey, to get a better idea of what the students think. Even though this project wasn't as complete as we hoped, I think that it opened up all of our eyes how we can make a positive difference in the community, and I believe that we will continue this in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment