Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Today is Tuesday
It's already Tuesday and almost the end of the year. We had good things to do but this week we really haven't done that much. We have just haven't had Darrell with us and it has been hard. I mean he's not going to do the project for us, but we should of have check ins and also we wanted to ask questions. I think that before this week is over, we should have all surveys back but I am not sure if we have send them or not. I think that this is the last week that we are in this class but we need to have something done and also have people's opinion on our topic. Maybe if we would of had more time and less talking in class and more computers that worked, everyone in the class (including us) could have done more and a had a better project at the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment